View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
NickyWithNook
Fanatic
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GlowLight, Kindle PW2, iPad 3, Nook Tablet & Color, Rooted STR
I have a Nook Simple Touch and a cheap Kindle. I love them both. I don't think you could go wrong with either, unless you have a strong preference for one store over the other.

Sometimes a book will be a little cheaper at Amazon, sometimes one will be a little cheaper at B&N, but usually they cost the same at both, particularly the well known ones. I think Amazon has the edge there, with more deals, but not so many that it's beyond the value of having $75 off an e-reader off the top due to gift cards.

Also, with nooks you can use an SD card so you can store a greater number of books, if you end up having a massive collection.

But I love my Kindle too and I can't speak badly about that. Either would be a good choice. I haven't seen the Paperwhite, but I'm quite happy with the old ones. You could go to a store and compare them to see if you prefer the screen enough to ignore the B&N cards and just get that.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote