View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:27 PM   #68
NickyWithNook
Fanatic
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GlowLight, Kindle PW2 & Fire HD 6, iPad 3, Nook Tablet & Color, R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
It doesn't have to be sexual. I felt terribly self-conscious when I traveled by public transport with a huge book on thermodynamics in my hands.
I don't like reading political books in public because I don't want to get into those conversations. There are lots of good reasons to have what you're reading hidden. I could see the same issue for religious books.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote