View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #52
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I've got an unrelated UPS delivery coming tomorrow so I just boxed up my defective PW to let the UPS guy take it away. I needed to reset it so I took one last time to compare it with the replacement. I thought it had improved a few days ago when I looked at it, but it was clearly still really bad when I compared the two tonight in my reading area. The replacement isn't that great either, but it least it isn't blotchy. It is rather blue in hue though.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote