Thread: HD Should I upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #19
poohbear_nc
Non-Edible Chicken
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
I have this case for the KF HD (http://www.amazon.com/Marware-Genuin...ndle+fire+case) - I had a Marware case for my v.1 KF and loved it. It has a hand strap of the cover that is very useful. The really stupid thing about it is you have to have the cover open to charge it! When the cover is closed, the ports are covered (see image 2) - NOT the case with the v.1 cover.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote