View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #938
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBook View Post
Nice so far I have earned 9 free e-books.

But I have noticed a problem lately.

The lower level players gifts to me are NOT being scaled up to my level (I am level 26 now) and starting about a week or 2 ago I started receiving 2000 and 4000 and 6000 sized gifts (instead of the gifts I have been receiving which were the same size as the other higher level players)

Is it just me? or are others seeing this same thing?
Am I mistaken, and low level players always give small gifts?
(At first I thought someone made a mistake and passed me THEIR gifts by accident and they were not scaled by default, but now many low level players are giving me gifts that are too small to be worth using due my receiving more than the 10 gift limit)
just gift it to a higher level player that wants the same thing - with luck, you'll trade out.

Little guys give tiny gifts; I've received some 300's lately.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote