View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:14 PM   #48
7hir7een
E-book Addict
7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.7hir7een knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I just talked to a support person at amazon. They are aware of the cloudy/pink issue with some factory-fresh eink screens, and that it clears up in a few days. She agreed that it was probably the glue in the screen not being fully cured when they ship.
Truly? Odd. If anything, mine seems to be worsening. It definitely hasn't improved since I received it on the 2nd.
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote