View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #14
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
That's fascinating. I'm wondering just how/why the "weighted" bottoms to the letters are the key to preventing them from doing wonky things to dyslexics.

Either way, that's a really great font to have.
I wonder too. I took one look at it and it made my eyes go in and out of focus. I guess all Dyslexics are not the same. For me I have to have a font with an even weight on all sides. This is one of the reasons Times Roman and I don't get along. I use more Sans Serifs more than I do Serifs with the exception of Amasis.

As for driving and getting lost. I have a worst issue. Left and right disorientation. I forget which is the brake and which is the gas. I haven't killed anyone but I really haven't push getting my regetting my license after too many close calls. My hubby isn't as understanding. He seems to think I use as an excuse. He gets mad when I mention I'm dyslexic even though all of my mom's side is to some degree. Mine acts up most when I am stressed, tired or excited. If I am having a moment where things jumble and ask for his help. He doesn't help me. *sigh* He only likes to correct my jumble speech.

I do hope the font helps someone though.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-08-2012 at 07:10 PM.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote