View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #561
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
monkey see monkey do. That's how I learned. Pretty much everything that was significant was documented by me if I thought it missing or by others if it was already there.

There is a wealth of information on these threads and someone with even a bit of knowledge can definitely get a project done - start to end - in a variety of ways.

Native, QT, SDL, GM's FB work, WAF's, Kindlets, GTK, scripts and a whole scary pile of libraries probably included webkit and others
(In fact Niluje has just written this somewhere else in a similar context IIRC - now I hear myself type it - but meh.)

If you have a a nice set goal, then the tools, info and help are - pretty much - in place.
There are a few esoteric goals that remain elusive but in the main the beast is tamed.

: )
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote