Thread: 360 Plus Where to buy a 360 (or plus)
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #8
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkilbeeg View Post
I agree about the wifi's lack of interest value. My new 360+ just showed up a couple of days ago, so I haven't had a chance to test its speed, but that will be a pleasant upgrade. I must have just gotten under the wire for North American purchases. The second vendor I tried completed the sale and I have it in my hands, but their site no longer has a 'buy' button on any Pocketbook products.
Yes, I noticed that the Store link disappeared soon after you said you contacted them. I was a bit worried that I had lead you to more aggravation, so I'm relieved that you were able to get the device after all.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote