View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #31
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I use to keep about 300 on my Sony 505, but since getting my KK and KFire, I only keep about 80 to 100 or less on each. It is just so easy to send or wi-fi download whichever book that I want that I now keep less on my devices.

Sometimes I switch between books, but only if the current book is not holding my attention or I only have a short time to read. Short time slots for reading is when I read a lot of the Charles River Editors books.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote