View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #109
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Searching ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
And yet, the bottled water industry makes millions selling something that almost everyone has access to for free.

People pay for internet access even in areas with substantial free public wifi centers.
May I send you my monthly water bill since it's supposed to be free?

Actually, I now have to drink bottled water. The water co started adding chloramine (which can't be filtered out) along with sending us a newsletter telling us how "toxic" it is to wildlife. Despite what the literature says it still tastes like ammonia.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote