View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #915
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR w/Glowlight, Kindle 3g, Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dailyalice View Post
I've started putting together my attempt at a document (or series of webpages) on "How to use Calibre to organize a fan fiction library" which of course will feature this plug-in heavily, but I also want to write down the steps people might take in Calibre in general, what other plug-ins they might install and configure, etc.
My process involves FFDL, Reading List (see here for a slightlly out of date write up), SmartEject, View Manager, and a small handful of custom columns.

Since calling them is even integrated into FFDL, Generate Cover and Count Pages should definitely get mentions, too.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote