View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #555
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
no at_wake_up was a pseudonym for a file I did not know the name of.
I should have made that clearer. I don't actually know which script runs at wake up or I would have just named it.

Others may know, I currently don't - you may indeed have found the script. I should go look..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmul View Post
... I did find a reference to /mnt/us/WIFIOFF in /etc/init.d/pre-wifid, if the file WIFIOFF is present in the user root, the wifi is disabled. ...
nice find. didn't know about that. Someone will probably know how to identify that PID. I sadly am out of ideas on that one.

One more option is of course to elevate the logging level

lipc-probe -a reveals a loglevel rw string for each service.

Quote:
com.lab126.cvm
rw Str logLevel

com.lab126.volumd
rw Str logLevel

com.lab126.cmd
rw Str logLevel
ETC...
There is a list of valid values kicking around (I saw it today) on these threads. like "Warning", "All","None" or something but I don't remember the exact details sadly.

Possibly elevate them all to the highest level, try it again and trawl the logs?

I honestly don't know exactly how to do that... heh...
but roughly: dbus-send --system /default com.lab126.powerd.logLevel string:"all"
I think - you should check that. all of it

so yeah, elevate logs... read them... share them... : ) hope something falls out

Last edited by twobob; 10-08-2012 at 06:13 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote