View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #30
unkilbeeg
Enthusiast
unkilbeeg possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeunkilbeeg possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeunkilbeeg possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeunkilbeeg possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeunkilbeeg possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeunkilbeeg possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeunkilbeeg possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeunkilbeeg possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeunkilbeeg possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeunkilbeeg possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeunkilbeeg possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Sony PRS-500/Astak EZReader 5"/PocketBook 360
I've got 4 or 500 on an SD card in my PB360. As I pick up more ebooks, that will continue to increase. Switching is really not a matter of temptation -- I'll read a book until it's finished. Not to say I don't switch books, but it's location based. At any given time I've got a couple of dead trees going and one ebook. What I'm reading depends on where I am.
unkilbeeg is offline   Reply With Quote