View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:26 PM   #15
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
All these problems. I don't remember any Kindle having so much fuss. I am at the point where I am going to wait for the next model and see if the problems get fixed. I was looking forward to this like everyone else but I just don't want to play let's get a good one! again.

I will pick up a 7" KFHD 16GB instead. I use my KF nightly so a better screen will work for me. I can read long periods on it as long as I have the screen dim app active.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote