View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #5
Bedtrick
Bedtrick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bedtrick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bedtrick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bedtrick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bedtrick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bedtrick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bedtrick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bedtrick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bedtrick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bedtrick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bedtrick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: nexus 7
Thanks everyone for your Help, I did get everything to work.

First I got wireless to work using Companion, but I wasn't going to give up on getting usb to work as well.

I finally noticed on the Nexus 7 that on the Notification Dropdown it was signing onto my PC as a Camera, clicking on that sent me to a screen that gave my a choice to of Camera or Media Device checkboxes and gave me a different set of folders for Nexus 7 in my PC file directory program. Yay! its working.......

Not quite, I opened Calibre and I got a popup asking if I want to manage Nexus 7.
I picked no because my Library wasn't configured the way I wanted. I could send files to the Nexus 7 but now it wasn't detecting it as a device. Turns out saying no configured Calibre to recognize Nexus 7 as an Ignored Device, unchecking that fixed the last problem.

I hope all this information will help others and Thanks again.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;P
Bedtrick
Bedtrick is offline   Reply With Quote