View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:48 PM   #93
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
heh. well yes. I was thinking more "Do you know if there is a document that says which script specifically handles that" as opposed to a document about the script itself.

Perhaps a better question would be...

"err, which script is that" and "do I need to mount p02" to find it. yes i do

Thanks Feel free to answer anyone. That's not just pointed at poor long suffering GM and "Yes, I will go check the Wiki".

Thanks.

EDIT: So I found the first lot. I'll go mount the backup and dig in the second. cheers.

Last edited by twobob; 10-09-2012 at 10:40 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote