Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #203
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
If you mean what dictionaries are installed, go to Settings | Language and then edit what dictionaries are installed.
OK, I tried that, do you know if it's possible to add a dictionnary ? I'm french and my german is very rusted I'd like to have a german-french dictionnary (if I am to begin to read in german again) but couldn't find one already in the device. Is it possible to add one ? If yes, by what means ? If it's not possible, as I chose French as main language, do you think that german words will be translated to english as there is a german-english dictionnary on the device (that could do the trick) or it won't work at all ?

Last edited by vice-versa; 10-08-2012 at 04:18 PM.
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote