View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:33 PM   #8
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Lordy. I opened up my (going to be replaced due to clouds/splotches) unit, and tried to think of a good test. I have a bunch of cookbooks with photos (I usually read these with the kindle app on my ipad, don't get me wrong), so I loaded one up to see if I had any light spots.

No, but on page illustrations (photos), in the darker areas of the image I can clearly see (clear enough to read) the ghosted/inverted image of whatever text was on the previously-rendered page. This is with Page Refresh on. I'm pretty sure my KK didn't do this, the few times I looked through a cookbook or other book with photos, but now I'll have to check when I get home. (Sorry if this is sort of a thread derailment--but would anyone else like to check a book with photos (or possibly just the cover image) and tell me if the same thing happens?)
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote