View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:21 AM   #25
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by setite View Post
My only problem is that the official case seems a little hard to remove. I wanted to remove it to make it lighter when I'm reading in bed. After a few seconds I decided that I might literally break the kindle in half trying to get it out, so I left it in.. it's not that heavy after all
I had the similar fitting "official" case for my K4. I found that it was meant to be removed by taking hold of the bottom-right corner and gently pulling back and down away from the Kindle. It came off pretty easy. I just had to get used to that method of removal.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote