View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #5
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, PW2, iPad Air, Nexus 7.2, iPhone 5s
Thank you for the suggestion, sirmaru. For me, when I have the light up high, it becomes more noticeable, although it's mainly only when I turn a page that I see it or if there's a black cover on my home page. I do also keep page refresh on all the time, but because I know where it is it becomes more noticeable to me now.

I noticed it because a few others mentioned having them so I scanned my screen thoroughly to check mine and I caught it. It's pretty minor, not as big as the speck another user on here posted, but I may ask for an exchange anyway as it really shouldn't be there.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote