View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:12 AM   #10
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows XP, Windows7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Are you absolutely certain the stylesheet is being linked to that particular html file in the original ePub?
I have no gripes about ePub - it looks rather nice and I'm able to change it as I like. So I suppose it has to be linked to css. And 'that particular html file' is every file (all chapters begin right below chapter heading in mobi, while in ePub there is 2em space).

I have seen em scenebrakes ignored before and was sure that it's normal behavior, but now when you said otherwise, it seems like a fault in conversion settings.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote