View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:24 AM   #8
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Okay, I don't think you guys are looking at the full size of the image I showed. You have to click the image to bring it up in a separate tab or window and then click again to get full size. That is a bit much I guess. So I cropped out a full size section to display below. The PW text is on the left and the Touch is on the right. Everyone has their own tastes of course, but I think the PW text is better because it has a heavier weight and thus is darker.

jswinden is online now   Reply With Quote