View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:21 AM   #21727
Solitaire1
Off-Kilter Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Kobo Touch eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by medard View Post
Why? I took care about your win. Don't worry about this. Trust me. Just close your eyes..

I win.
Sorry, but no one can take care of a win for you. You must care for it yourself. Time and time again others will take the win from me, but its only for a limited time. I shall make the strongest effort to become the ultimate winner. At that time, I shall celebrate with a wonderful feast.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote