View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:34 AM   #11
spindlegirl
Grand Scheme of Things
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (Black), K4, Moonreader pro on my LG Nexus 4 phone
I have nearly 500 at present, but way more on calibre. (Kindle 4).

I do find I am easily distracted and sometimes flit from book to book if I can't make up my mind, but I also am so glad I have calibre. Sometimes I'll read a book and go "ugh!" hitting the delete button in disgust, only to change my mind later.

Yes, I do have a tag on calibre called "crappy books" just for fun, but mostly for reference, most are sample downloads of books I have warned myself to never buy.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote