Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion thread
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:15 PM   #174
jemc
Quietly Lurking...
jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, iDevices, others
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
To be clear, I wasn't joking, but neither was I dictating. That's my opinion, and I'm fine with putting it to a vote. I just think before we get into the substance of what each month should be, we should first decide whether we want each month to be unique, or whether we want some categories to repeat during the year. I'm for 12 unique months, but if the majority votes to repeat a category I can live with that.
Thanks for your clarification and apologies for my erroneous assumption about the intent of your earlier remark. Based on that info, I withdraw my previous agreement with your statement about duplicates.

But I still want more Aprils in 2013 – such a nice month…
jemc is offline   Reply With Quote