View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #64
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Hi, I am learning the Kindle Fire HD, and I read everything here and it is alot to learn. Great forum info as usual.

But I am new to androids and side loading is like a foreign language.

All I want is to find and load a Youtube app that is more user friendly than just using Silk browser and search Youtube. Do I have to load a new browser? Since androids don't support Flash, but yet it works on the Fire does this make it "unsafe" to even use? Doesn't that mean the Adobe Flash Player is not safe to use because of potential viruses/trojan horses or whatever?

Too many questions and probably not the correct place to post it. If so sorry.

Thanks for any help in understanding this.
According to MobileTech Review the YouTube app will work on the KFHD.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote