View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:37 PM   #11343
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
COLD & RAINY! Well, cool (high temp of 55 F today - after a week of 80+ F days). Woke up to thunderstorms - with temps in the 50's! Strange ....

So, I had to take my new chamois PJ's for a test drive tonight! Super warm & snugly [are you reading this SS?] - I'm sure to be smothered once the cats discover how soft these thing are ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote