View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:02 PM   #28
Haesslich
Evangelist
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
I agree - Kobo is losing any chance they had at a US market share by totally blocking sales here.
I suspect it was more Amazon previously blocking sales, if anything. Hell, Best Buy and all had Amazon Kindle displays when Sony could barely get shelves... despite Kindle being Amazon-only (no B&M sales) for years.

Between the "burnt by Amazon" issue and the fact that B&N is the other big player... well, I'm not surprised. And given this is the situation Amazon has put other countries in for years (and only now do they deign to acknowledge other markets exist)...

Maybe it's time to stop whining to Kobo for not sucking up to you, and turn your ire on sources closer to home who deserve it?
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote