View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #27
EldRick
Addict
EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.EldRick is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo (Sony PRS-950, Nook STR, Kobo Touch, K-DX, K-3)
Quote:
Why do you feel you have more right to this device than anyone else...
I don't feel that at all, but I'd sure like to have at least a chance at walking into a store and seeing or buying one, which is not possible so far. And your sympathy is not something I've sought, so keep it.
EldRick is online now   Reply With Quote