View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #1
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
ePub to PDF converter

Hi. I was just wondering if anybody here know about a good html to pdf converter. I have made my pdf files with some tags from CSS3, e.g.
Code:
@page:left{
	@bottom-left { content: counter(page) }
}
@page:right{
    @bottom-right { content: counter(page) }
}
.page_right{
	page-break-before:right;
}
and some other "cool" stuff to make them look great in PDF. I had to comment out these elements in order to make the file work as an ePub, so they won't show up there, but I would like to make a pdf file that contains page numbers and page headers, just like the original book I'm making "facsimiles" of.

CutePDF, my favorite PDF converter, does not handle paging and page headers very well. Are there other tools that could do this?

Note to moderators: I was not sure if this belonged here in the epub forum or other forums. Feel free to move to correct forum if not belonging in this forum