View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 12:54 AM   #11
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I used to use a Compaq Ipaq as a reader for years. When that Gave up the ghost, I switched to a QTek 1010 and later the Imate KJam Smart phone.

Until I Got the Sony they were My primary reading devices. After that The KJam was a backup, for times when I didn't have the Sony with me, or I needed the backlight.

I didn't realise how much I had gotten used to eInk that when I gifted away the Sony, I couldn't go back to reading on a LCD full time. That when I decided to get the Gen3.

I still do use my Phone as a reader in a pinch, as I always have it with me, as it does fit into my pocket, but its not my primary device. More often then not I spend more time reading RSS feeds and reading and posting to Mobileread :-)
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote