View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #32
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Back in 2010 i purchased a kindle keyboard 3G as at the time most LCD screen where still relatively poor to read on ,but that's not the case these days as i found out when i purchased a nexus 7.

Dew to the much higher screen resolution + DPI + the ability to dim the screen to suit the light conditions you can comfortably read off most of these tablets as i have read books on my nexus 7 for 8+ hours strait per day on some occasions and i suffered no problems to date .

Also most reading Apps have a night viewing - black paper with white writing and well as having yet another dimming feature in the app can help even more.

There's a very large gap between what today's tablets can do that Eink's cant to do so i gave trying to find a replacement for my kindle and im glad i did.Maybe in the future i will buy a CHEAP multi-format Eink that wont tie me down like the kindle keyboard did but until then im happy with my nexus 7.

One of the best ebook reader Apps out there is MOON+READER PRO for any android tablet as it covers the most common formats and has so many feature to go crazy with.You can also access the dropbox streaming service as i do and upload your whole collection of ebooks if you desire and read your books on any of your reading devices as they will be all be synced.

Last edited by darksaber35; 10-07-2012 at 02:14 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote