View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #11
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Not that it should make a difference, but has it been in or out of an Amazon case?
Oct 2 -- Oct 5:
It was in my cover, shown below. I don't think I ever closed the front panel of the cover, which would have sandwiched the PW between the front and back panels. Instead, I had the front panel folded back behind the back panel leaving the front of the PW exposed.

Oct 5 -- Oct 7:
I placed the PW back in its shipping box and closed the lid. The box was not taped shut nor was the PW placed in a plastic bag* and sealed. Air circulation would have been minimum but still quite possible.

*The email instructions I received for returning the PW state to "insert the Kindle into a plastic bag..."

Last edited by jswinden; 10-07-2012 at 12:24 PM.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote