Thread: Which version
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #6
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossK View Post
Someone told me I could get help with problems on a forum like this. Are you saying 9.1 works great on my XP Pro SP3 machine or on your XP Pro SP3 machine? And what part of the problem is that supposed to fix on my XP Pro SP3 machine?
Works on Mine (both) and 10,000's of others, so it is kind of hard to figure out why yours doesn't work. Especially from your lack of detailed description of you actual system configuration, details (and debug Log files if possible) of what happens (and where it stops working). Also mention the results of anti-virus/malware scans.

AND since you mentioned (college town) if you have full administrative rights to this PC and unhindered network access (no college run firewall).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote