View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #4
unboggling
by the bootstraps
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2, Nexus 7, KindleT, iPad1, Kindle3KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnchef76 View Post
Thank you, now I understand.

The receipes were generating EPUBs but the Auto-Send formats only included AZW, MOBI, TPZ, PRC, and AZW1. When I added EPUB the list, the email was automatically sent correctly. Unfortunately, my Kindle can't read EPUB files. Is there a way for me to have the EPUB automatically converted to MOBI prior to it being sent?
To expand on Kovid's question:

In Preferences -> Interface -> Behavior, change Preferred output format from EPUB to MOBI.

Last edited by unboggling; 10-06-2012 at 09:04 PM.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote