View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Don't click on the buttons that take you there and the things you don't like will never intrude on your reading experience. I really don't understand why having all these things a click away bother people so much.

I have found one excellent reason to have the store accessible from the device. I use it to reload books that are I have bought from Kobo that are not on my device. I am one of those read it and delete it kind of people.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote