View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #418
JSWolf
Suspended
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Are these available in retail stores? If so, go play with it and see what you think.
I was at Staples today and I went to have a look at the Kindles and all they had was an old Fire, an old touch, old KK 7 old non-touch. None of the new units were available to see. Pretty disappointing given the reviews of the KPW on MR and the fact that I can go see a nook with light in person.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote