Thread: PW battery
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I read 3 or 4 hours with the screen on at level 12 to 14 with WiFi constantly ON and my battery is down to approximately 70-80%.

If you are constantly running 3G due to WiFi issues, that is probably draining your battery pretty fast. You might want to activate Airplane mode.

Also, it takes a bit out of the battery to index books, even just a few like you downloaded.

I doubt we will see anything like the BS battery capacity that Amazon advertises. No way. But we should be able to at least read a few hours each day for several days.
jswinden is online now   Reply With Quote