View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:04 PM   #18
oxen
Connoisseur
oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Nook2, Kobo glo, Kobo mini, iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thasaidon View Post
Thanks for that. I have downloaded it and had a quick look.

Avast checked it the first time I ran it and it did not find any malware or viruses. After reading your help file it seems fairly straigtforward to use and 'Advasnced Mode' it seems to cover most jobs you are likely to do .

I was unable to try it out myself as it appears use parts of to be lMSWord t provide some functionality and I have not got Word installed at the moment.

From what I could see it looks to be a useful addition to the collection os ePub creation software available but a full evaluation by me will have to wait until I have the time, which will not be soon.
Hmmm. You seem to be particularly concerned about the WORD to EPUB capabilities of EpubSTAR. This feature does require MS Word installed previously.

In fact, EpubSTAR has also an other feature: TEXT to EPUB. This feature can be used produce EPUB eBooks txt document. This is also a very interesting feature, very efficient, very fast, customized with great potential.

Thank you for your advise. I expect you to complete the assessment.
oxen is offline   Reply With Quote