Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:15 PM   #161
Hamlet53
Under Fire
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Thanks for putting so much thought into this sun surfer. That and the additional effort to write it all out in a logical manner. I do like the idea of opening all current categories to reconsideration, no reason that just classics should be questioned. A definite endorsement of a strictly yes/no vote with none of this “I don't care” or “Maybe.” In a month we [of voting age] here in the US will be electing a president for the next four years. People will be presented with the choice of Romney/Republican, Obama/Democrat, and a number of other candidates from minor political parties to vote for. When the votes are tallied a vote for Romney will be a vote for Romney, at vote for Obama will be a vote for Obama, and a vote for anyone else (even a possible write in) will not count towards either Romney or Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
For Group "A" couldn't we just do a multi-option poll instead of 12 separate polls?
I'm not sure multiple yes/no polls can be combined into a single multi-option poll.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote