View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #998
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, PB360, Kobo Glo/AuraHD/Aura6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillmess View Post
I like to have a space between paragraphs in my books. Mantano removes these and I can't find any setting that allows me to stop this from happening. Am I missing something?
Unless I'm misunderstanding, this is not my experience. Being very picky about epub styling I always edit the css file so that standard body paragraphs have a small amount (0.25em) of whitespace between each other and scenebreaks have a large (2em) top margin. Mantano honours both of these (and any other epub css styles) perfectly, in fact better than any other epub reading app I've tried. That's why it's my favourite.

Are you sure that the problem isn't inside your epubs?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote