View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:19 AM   #26
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
I don't know, but it's not a problem limited to kindle. Not a long time ago, I had some suspicious "malware protection is turned off" messages on my windows vista, but when I set the clock to the right time, it was all fine.

Not that I'm saying kindles are as bad as windows. I mean that's a serious insult.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote