Originally Posted by Mountain
I tried to copy the file (that is 0 bytes) but I did not get any positive results.
The flaw in my case is perhaps a bit 'different.
Seems like that.
The interesting thing about the additional .nomedia
is that I can't see why it would make any difference. Either these files act recursively, then it should be pointless because there's already one in Sony_Reader\database
or it doesn't act like this, then the additional one is pointless as well since there are only subdirectories under Sony_Reader\database\cache\books
Anyway, without it I couldn't add or delete books, now it works again.
BTW, I too have five pages of collections and got the ContentService crash at the first collection on page 5 just now. A second attempt then succeeded. It seems that there are quite some bugs in the T2 software.