View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #4
aceflor
Constant Angel
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: This one, and that one too
Yes, you are making sense, don't worry . That could work, but I don't know how well that would hold the kindle.

I find the touch cover ugly, which is the reason the only original cover I have is for our KK (now that's a great cover), so I will not try it myself. I also don't like the new ones too much I must say, I need an elastic to be able to hold the front part of the cover with it when I read and slip my hand between back and front to hold the reader. That way I just need to move my thumb to turn the pages and my hand is not holding tight to anything (yep, I am that lazy ).

Last edited by aceflor; 10-08-2012 at 04:53 AM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote