View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Paperwhite Dictionary Logic

I made the Easton Bible Dictionary my default on the Paperwhite. However, I notice that the word definitions go first to that one but, if not listed there, it goes next to the New Oxford American Dictionary.

On the Kindle Kbd WiFi only one dictionary was used.

This is definitely a new improvement in dictionary usage allowing the use of TWO dictionaries.

If one designates the Bible Encyclopedia as the default dictionary, one first gets a definition from that book and then the New Oxford American Dictionary AND has in that book direct links to referenced passages of Scripture.

Last edited by sirmaru; 10-06-2012 at 08:59 AM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote