View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 07:41 AM   #12
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Fulda View Post
There's an old adage that says most writers churn out about 100,000 words of junk before they start writing anything good.

That may or may not be true in any given case, but I do find that the most proficient writers tend the be the ones who have been doing it the longest.
Interestingly enough my fans all tell me my second book is far superior to my first which was just a little under 90k words.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote