View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 07:13 AM   #85
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buecherwurm92 View Post
That list looks very promising!

Is there a place where one can submit concrete bug reports, to help with testing? For example, I just found a PDF file that the M92 doesn't display correctly; most elements from the page are simply missing. I'd happily send a copy to whoever wants to look at that.
You can send the file to our store (just use the contact form) or give me the link here. We will test it

Quote:
Originally Posted by naravive View Post
Booxtor,

Any chance to also improve the pdf reader's EPUB capability/features and add .doc / .rtf capability?
Most of features of new pdf reader will be available in EPUB documents too.. W.r.t .DOC/.RTF - PDF reader are not able to open and view those formats. In Boox readers we are using another viewer for MS Office documents.
Booxtor is online now   Reply With Quote