View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:09 AM   #1
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Official Amazon Kindle Touch cover fits Paperwhite??

Does anyone here have both devices and would be able to slide the PW into the offical Amazon Kindle Touch case?
I know the PW is slightly smaller, but could you try it anyway and report back? Does it fall out or just look silly?

I am on the verge of getting the official PW case, but could instead buy the KT case for a tenth of the price on Ebay. I already own and love the similar looking, official Amazon case on my K4 (picked them up for $3 and $7 at Target a few weeks ago).
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote