View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:51 AM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Mini,Sony T1, Galaxy Tab 10.1,Samsung S2 phone,iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
I'm not sure when this started (Kobo Arc pre-orders were "coming soon" every time I checked before today), but the Kobo Arc is now showing as pre-orderable on Chapters/Indigo's website: http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/ereadi...2030-item.html

A reminder that the Arc's storage has been bumped up (16GB for $199.99, 32GB for $249.99, and a new 64GB $299.99 SKU). With the ability to get 64GB out of the box at a reasonable price, I'm no longer particularly concerned about the lack of SD card support.

Just pre-ordered one for my partner now. Each size is available in either black or silver, too.
My Tab is 32 gb without SD card support and after almost a year, I can say that it is enough for me... 64 gb would be great for someone saving a lot of videos to their tablet and $299 is definitely a great price for that much storage!
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote